The gas turbo torch can use with MAPP gas and propane gas. The gas turbo torch with MAPP torch can be hotter than with propane torch. Therefore, it is a useful tool for various applications.
Connect the gas turbo torch to the cylinder
(1) Turning the adjustment screw clockwise until the gas turbo torch is fully turned off before connecting to the cylinder.
(2) Connecting the gas turbo torch to the cylinder properly by screwing it on the cylinder.
(3) Make sure there is no leakage from the connection between the gas turbo torch and the cylinder.
Ignite the gas turbo torch
(1) Turning the adjustment screw of regulator counterclockwise. Then, push the ignition trigger to ignite the gas turbo torch.
(2) Adjust the adjustment screw until the flame meets your demands.
(3) Turning the adjustment screw clockwise(moving upward), the output of gas will reduce.
(4) Turning the adjustment screw counterclockwise(moving downward), the output of gas will increase.
Adjust the valve to allow more gas to flow and make the flame hotter. When the flame become blue, it is the hottest.
Turn off the gas turbo torch
(1) Turn the adjustment screw clockwise until the flame is completely turned off.
(1) After using the gas turbo torch, turn the adjustment screw clockwise to the off position, and then disconnect the torch from the cylinder. The burning tube is extremely hot after use, please don’t touch the tube before it is cool.
(2) Put the gas turbo torch and cylinder in a well-ventilated area, and keep out of reach of children.
(3) For more instructions, please also refer to the cylinder manual.
You can buy and see weed burning torch 's detail information in the following website link :
A-HOT International Co., Ltd.
9F., No.637-1, Sec. 5, Chongxin Rd., Sanchong Dist.,
New Taipei City 24158, Taiwan
TEL: 886-2-2999-7299 FAX: 886-2-2999-7339
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official website: http://www.a-hot.com.tw
Reusable hand warmer are refillable for years of use. A-HOT is a reliable Taiwan maker to produce reusable pocket warmer over 20 years.
We would like to introduce that how to use A-HOT butane gas torch.